Blurry Images

Shannah White created the topic: Blurry Images

Hi there,

I'm working with a site that needs to be able to display multiple images of different dimensions within the same gallery. In some cases, these are portrait and landscape images together. In some cases, they are small and large with slightly different aspect ratios. I am using the masonry style layout as I would think that it would resize images to be the same width but allow them to each have their own appropriate height. However, even though I have the options>thumbnail width set to 350px and the image thumbnail width set to 342px, the program is resizing the images to 300px and then again to 337px or similar. The result is blurry images that will never satisfy my client. I don't know what to do to fix this. Can you help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Blurry Images

Dear Shannah,

Please set bigger thumbnail dimensions that your original images have and upload the images again. It should solve your issue.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds