slow lightbox

Mar Che created the topic: slow lightbox

The plugin is working great except that whenever I click on a thumbnail, the lightbox opens slow. It takes about 2-3 seconds before it opens and serves up an image. Once it's open, it serves up subsequent images when clicking the Next button. However, if i close the lightbox and then click on the same thumbnail or any thumbnail, the lightbox still takes about 3 seconds to load.

The site is on a top notch server, I have less than 10 plugins, I've deactivated all of the other plugins, my images are all below 120kb, and other lightboxes that I've tested on the site load instantly. Please tell me how to speed things up. I don't see a reason why it would be so slow given that other lightboxes can load the same images and meta content quicker.

You can view the page at chrismuzilla.com/raziah/galleries/gallery2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: slow lightbox

Dear Mar,

Hi and thanks for your inquiry :)

Unfortunately, there are no any published images on the page. Could you please publish and give us the direct link to that?

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds