All of my galleries won't work even though the code looks right

Jesse Jelley created the topic: All of my galleries won't work even though the code looks right

Somewhere along the way my posts, each with it's own galleries started showing only the pictures from the first gallery. I have tried everything short of uninstalling to fix it. I deleted the first gallery and now all of my posts say there are no pictures in this gallery, although I have 13 other galleries all set up. I've tried deleting the gallery from several posts and then re-imputing them, still the same result. I am beyond frustrated and need this fixed as soon as possible so my family can see our trip that we're on. Anyone have ideas? Thanks so much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: All of my galleries won't work even though the code looks right

Hello, Jesse!

Thanks for posting!

We're sorry for the trouble the plugin has caused. Could you please make sure you have the latest version of Photo Gallery plugin installed? We just released a new version, where this issue should be fixed.

In case you have Pro version of Photo Gallery, please go to WD Manager page and press Reload list. The update patch will become available.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds