Gallery WD vs Wordpress Twenty Fourteen Gallery - Duplicate View

Chris Trotman created the topic: Gallery WD vs Wordpress Twenty Fourteen Gallery - Duplicate View

Hi all,

I use the Gallery WD plugin, which works beautifully! However, when viewing the images in the gallery, both the Gallery WD lightbox appears and the enlarged view of what I believe to be the standard Wordpress Twenty Fourteen Gallery at the same time. When I click outside of the Gallery WD lightbox slideshow or the X to return to the thumbnails on the page, the duplicate enlarged, tinted image remains. My users and I are must click a second time outside the remaining enlarged image to return to the thumbnails.

How do I specify that I only want the images enlarged and viewed in the Gallery WD lightbox slideshow?

I apologize for the number of uncertainties involved in my issue, but I suppose if I knew what was happening, then I would likely be able to fix the issue myself! Also, please let me know if you need any additional information. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Gallery WD vs Wordpress Twenty Fourteen Gallery - Duplicate View

Hello, Chriss!

Thanks for posting!

This problem is most probably a conflict on your website, but it is not with Twenty Fourteen. It might be another lightbox, could we have a look at this issue?

Please give us temporary administrator access to your website. You can send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our development team will make the changes as soon as possible.

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Chris Trotman replied the topic: Gallery WD vs Wordpress Twenty Fourteen Gallery - Duplicate View

Hi Agapi G.,

Thank you for your quick response!

Based on your suggestion that the issue could be caused by another lightbox, I searched for that possibility and discovered a separate plugin (Slimbox), that was causing the redundant enlarged images.

Therefore, you may mark this thread as resolved!

Thanks again,
Chris

Agapi G. replied the topic: Gallery WD vs Wordpress Twenty Fourteen Gallery - Duplicate View

Hey, Chris!

It's wonderful, that you have found the cause of this problem! Slimbox plugin might have an option to disable the lightbox on plugins.Please let our team know in case you will need further assistance.

We are always happy to hear from our users!

If you enjoy using the plugin, we hope you can share your thoughts about it here:
wordpress.org/support/plugin/photo-gallery/reviews

We greatly appreciate your kind contribution.
Thank you so much! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds