Media files compatibility

Leos created the topic: Media files compatibility

Hi,

I have uploaded my photos using Gallery WD plugin. But I would like to display some individual photos within the post. WD Gallery plugin displays just galleries, not individual photos. When I click on Media files (Mediální soubory in Czech) I do not see any uploaded photo. I even cannot use WD gallery uploaded pictures as the Featured image. How can I integrate WD Gallery uploaded files into other Wordpress content?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Media files compatibility

Dear Leos,

Thanks for getting to us! We will be happy to help you out!

We are kindly letting you know that Photo Gallery has an option for Import from Media Library. I am attaching the screenshot. Please check that out and let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Attachments:

Leos replied the topic: Media files compatibility

I have opposite problem. I have imported pictures using WD Gallery and I want to see them in the Wordpress Media Library. WD Gallery is incompatible with standard Media library.

Anoush replied the topic: Media files compatibility

Hi Leos,

Please note that Photo Gallery is not integrated with your website media library. So there is no any connection there. Photo Gallery has own library and it keeps the images there.

Thanks and have a good day!

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds