"Extended Album" responsivness and Lightbox Color

stephen created the topic: "Extended Album" responsivness and Lightbox Color

I am using the WD Photogallery (free version) for the first time and set up things the way I want it using "extended Album". I have searched the forums and cannot find answers to my 2 questions.

1: The extended album is not "responsive" on mobile devices. Can this be fixed?

2: The background in the light box is black, can this be changed something like 50% Grey (#F5F5F5)?. The reason this is important to me is because I took the time to put black frames with drop shadow around all my images and the blend looks awful.

Here is a link to the page in question

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: "Extended Album" responsivness and Lightbox Color

Dear Stephen,

Thanks for your inquiry!

1. It is a fully responsive plugin, so most probably there is a conflict with your website theme. Please send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our developers will check the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution. Make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message.

2. Please note that the lightbox background color you can change within the themes. Go to Themes > Lightbox > Lightbox Background color.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds