Is there a way to change the thumbnail so it's different from the actual image?

ugochi created the topic: Is there a way to change the thumbnail so it's different from the actual image?

I would like to show two images per lightbox, but there does not seem to be a way to do this. So I would like to make it so that the thumbnail I am using is different from the actual image. The actual image will be two images fused together. Is there a way you can suggest for me to do this?
Thanks so much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Is there a way to change the thumbnail so it's different from the actual image?

Dear Ugochi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

It is not possible to show two images in the lightbox. But it is possible to show two different images for the thumbnail and its lightbox.
Please add the images for the thumbnails by going (via FTP access) wp-content/plugins/photo-gallery/thumbnails file. But please note the image's name of that thumbnail should be the same as the uploaded image.

Thanks and have a great day!

ugochi replied the topic: Is there a way to change the thumbnail so it's different from the actual image?

thanks very much. But I dont see any such folder. This is whats in my photo gallery plugin folder.

Attachments:

Anoush replied the topic: Is there a way to change the thumbnail so it's different from the actual image?

Dear Uguchi,

We are sorry for this inconvenience, the path is not correct. It should be this way: wp-content/plugins/uploads/photo-gallery/thumbs

Thanks and have a good day!

ugochi replied the topic: Is there a way to change the thumbnail so it's different from the actual image?

Thanks very much!!

Dear Uguchi,

You are always welcome!

Could I ask you to share your rating for Photo Gallery on WordPress.org? We really appreciate your thoughts about the quality of the plugin, as well as suggestions on improving our customer support service, please click here .

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Hi there can I ask you for one more favour please?
I am trying to center the gallery on this page: superscopemedia.com/rivini/rivini-spring-2018/

But it will not center no MATTER what I try. Can you offer any insight on how i might center this gallery?

Dear Ugochi,

Please note that you use the Masonry view and this view does not have the option to center the images.

But the images you have published they all have the same height, so we are kindly asking you to use the Thumbnail view. Using this view you will get the same look as you have at this moment!

You have very pretty photos also :) Thanks and have a wonderful day!

The following user(s) said Thank You: ugochi

Thank goodness! Your help is greatly appreciated thank you so much!!!!

Please will you allow me one final request? This is very urgent. See below. Again thank you SO MUCH. Let me know where I can give a a good rating. I will do so on as many platforms as you would like.

This is very urgent. See below.

Hi good morning, I urgently need your assistance regarding the photo gallery. I have created several albums and several photo galleries attached to each album. By default, when you are on the album page, you are presented with several albums from which you are allowed to click an album that will navigate you to the gallery of photos of that clicked album. However, is it possible that when I click on an album, I am not directed to another page but instead I am presented with a light box pop up with the gallery of photos for that album by which I can then go through using the current arrow.

Dear Uguchi,

Great :) You can share your positive feedback by going to this link.

Unfortunately, Photo Gallery does not have this feature, but we are kindly asking you to add the good suggestion here. We'll review this posts after a few more votes

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds