WD Gallery & Tabs

Hans Uwe Petersen created the topic: WD Gallery & Tabs

I use the Tabs plugin from Regular Tabs ( www.regularlabs.com/ ) on my pages. Using tabs make it possible to prevent scrolling, when you have a lot of content.
This plugin works fine with my other extensions and there are no problems when using JoomGallery together with Tabs. But when I put the generated code for at WD-Gallery on a page with tabs, the page ist not displayed correct.

The correct view looks like this:

I only get the corret display, when I change from page 1 to page 2 of the Gallery and then from page 2 to page 1.
In this example the Gallery has 58 pictures.

Any hint how to prevent this problem?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: WD Gallery & Tabs

Hi Hans,

Thanks for using our products! Here is a conflict and we need to check the issue from the admin area of your website.

Please give us temporary administrator access to your website. You can send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our development team will make the changes as soon as possible.

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds