Photo Gallery Back Button - Wordpress

Wasim created the topic: Photo Gallery Back Button - Wordpress

Hello,

I think there might be an issue with the Back button in the compact album view. When I click on a gallery within an album, i'm taken to the gallery photos listing. Here is how you can replicate the issue:
1. Click on a photo to open the lightbox
2. Start navigating to the next and previous photos within the lightbox
3. Close the light box

After closing the lightbox you will notice the back button doesn't go back to the Album view where its supposed to display all the galleries. You will have to click multiple times on the back button until it finally shows the album view.

You can have a look at my site to replicate the issue: kindergarten.montessoripluscenter.co.ke/gallery/

Hope to hear from you soon with a fix to the issue.

Best regards,
Wasim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wasim replied the topic: Photo Gallery Back Button - Wordpress

Update: It appears its inconsistent. Sometimes it works perfect and sometimes it has the issue as indicated earlier.

Anoush replied the topic: Photo Gallery Back Button - Wordpress

Hi Wasim,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue.

We followed these steps you described and did not find the mentioned issue. Back button works as it should. Could you please try to check one more time?

Thanks and have a great day!

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds