Tags are duplicated on update

Ivar Petersen created the topic: Tags are duplicated on update

I changed from NextGen to Photo Gallery and useed the plugin to move my nextGen galleries over.
This seemed to work, even the Tags were correctly transferred with the images in all the tgalleries.

However, if on a page I update the tag list on one image and press the check-mark (Publish) all original tags on all images in the gallery are added again (duplicated).
The effect of having a tag appearing multiple times for an image is, that this image appears multiple times when the gallery is shown in a gallery selecting on tag.

If I remove all the tags for all the images (press all the X'es) and update, the original tags appear again... but only once. I.e. this is the current work-around, except it can only work on one page, as when I go to page 2 it counts as an update and the tags are duplicated again.

I have attempted to replicate the issue in a gallery created by uploading 3 pictures, but I have not been able to get the tags to duplicate.

Wordpress version 4.8
Photo Gallery 2.3.38

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Tags are duplicated on update

Dear Ivar,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you have faced.

May we check the problem from admin area of your website? Please send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our development team will check the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Also make sure to include the link to this forum topic in your message.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds