Galeries in album order error - Unknown column 'date' in 'order clause'

Krzysztof created the topic: Galeries in album order error - Unknown column 'date' in 'order clause'

Hello.

I try to generate code for album who have galeries but to setup/order those galeries by newest on 1st and the oldest on the end.
Have something like this:

{Loadgallery_wd gallery_type=album_compact_preview theme_id=2 album_id=2 sort_by=date order_by=desc show_search_box=1 show_sort_images=1 search_box_width=180 compuct_album_column_number=5 compuct_albums_per_page=30 compuct_album_title=show compuct_album_view_type=thumbnail compuct_album_mosaic_hor_ver=vertical compuct_album_resizable_mosaic=0 compuct_album_mosaic_total_width=100 compuct_album_thumb_width=120 compuct_album_thumb_height=90 compuct_album_image_column_number=5 compuct_album_images_per_page=30 compuct_album_image_title=none compuct_album_image_thumb_width=180 compuct_album_image_thumb_height=90 compuct_album_enable_page=1 thumb_click_action=undefined thumb_link_target=undefined popup_fullscreen=1 popup_autoplay=0 popup_width=800 popup_height=500 popup_effect=fade popup_interval=5 popup_enable_filmstrip=1 popup_filmstrip_height=70 popup_enable_ctrl_btn=1 popup_enable_fullscreen=1 popup_enable_info=1 popup_info_always_show=0 popup_info_full_width=0 popup_enable_rate=0 popup_enable_comment=0 popup_hit_counter=0 popup_enable_facebook=0 popup_enable_twitter=0 popup_enable_google=0 popup_enable_pinterest=0 popup_enable_tumblr=0 watermark_type=none watermark_link=http%3A%2F%2Fsome.adress.web}

and get error:
1054 - Unknown column 'date' in 'order clause'

Why is this?
Is there any possibility to achieve this by generate code?
Would be good if in future improvements there was also a possibility to sort by galleries date or setup somehow order in Album by some options instead default cros-arrow buttons and moving all around.
I have a lot of galleries in album (album is named as a current year) and this is almost impossible to mess with galeries around by using those cros-arrow handle.
Also I just discover that if I try to add again galleries one by one to album
there is a problem with display view of all galleries - there is only visible 20 or 30 of them but not all and the page button is missing (at 2nd page could be rest of galeries or something).

Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Galeries in album order error - Unknown column 'date' in 'order clause'

Dear Krzysztof,

Thanks for letting us know about this issue as well. We will take a look also this.

Have a great day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds