Dress a slideshow

Dubau created the topic: Dress a slideshow

Hello
I use Gallery WD and often create code to display slideshow. Let us assume this code.

{Loadgallery_wd gallery_type=slideshow theme_id=2 gallery_id=35 sort_by=order order_by=asc slideshow_effect=fade slideshow_interval=5 slideshow_width=340 slideshow_height=567 enable_slideshow_autoplay=1 enable_slideshow_shuffle=0 enable_slideshow_ctrl=1 enable_slideshow_filmstrip=0 slideshow_filmstrip_height=90 slideshow_enable_title=0 slideshow_title_position=top-right slideshow_title_full_width=1 slideshow_enable_description=1 slideshow_description_position=bottom-center enable_slideshow_music=0 slideshow_music_url= watermark_type=none watermark_link=http%3A%2F%2Fweb-dorado.com}
What should be added so that the gallery is dressed by the text around ; I don't know if dress is correct ; so I'd like to have the text running around the gallery like we do in joomla for pictures.
Hope you'll understand and hase a solution !
Noël

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Dress a slideshow

Hi Dubau,

Thanks for your inquiry :)

Unfortunately, it is not possible to get using Gallery WD , but we are kindly asking you to use Slider WD extension, this one has the functionality you want.

Please go to this link and check the views here: demo.web-dorado.com/multi-layer-slider.html

Thanks and have a nice day :)

Dubau replied the topic: Dress a slideshow

hello
Thanks for your answer ! I went on your link and have some questions :

1. is there a possibility to get a demo version before buying tha product ?

2. the price is according to time : does it mean that after 6 monts I cant't use more the pi ? Or only that I have no more support ? Because I want to 3 use in my non profit association and $ +$+ $ make a lot of of money !!!

Thanks a lot
Noël

Anoush replied the topic: Dress a slideshow

Hi, Noel :)

1. Unfortunately, it is not possible. You can download the free version or you can test the plugin on the demo site.

2. Please note that you can use the plugin for a lifetime. After 6 months or 1 year, you cannot get update/support (if you don't renew your
purchase).

We are kindly letting you know that you can purchase the Business version if you wan to use the plugin for 3 websites.

Thanks and have a great day :)

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds