WD Gallery Lite J3.7.2 Update

CCT created the topic: WD Gallery Lite J3.7.2 Update

Hi
I have recently started using WD Gallery Lite on a website with J3.6.5. All worked fine and I am starting to get familiar with the extension now.

I just updated to J3.7.2 but unfortunately after doing this the options in the Menu Items disappeared. (see image attached)

I'm using WD Gallery Lite Version 1.3.6, which going by the Joomla Extension directory is the latest version.

Is there a fix for this or an update? Am I using the latest version?

I have reverted back to J3.6.5 for now. I can create my new menu items and then update again to J3.7.2 for security after I'm finished.

Many Thanks
CT

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: WD Gallery Lite J3.7.2 Update

Greetings!

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

Please give us temporary Super User access to your website. You can send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our development team will make the changes as soon as possible.

Also, make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: WD Gallery Lite J3.7.2 Update

Hello!

I am happy to inform you, that our development team has resolved the problem on your website. This turned out to be a bug in Gallery WD, our developers will release an update soon also.

Could you please have a look? Let me know in case there's anything else we can assist you with.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds