gallery thumbnails

vit hutar created the topic: gallery thumbnails

Hi, I installed Photo Gallery for Wordpress and I like it but I still cant figure out how to make shortcode for galleries overview... I mean I need to have one page where I will see thumbnails of gallery - after click on thumbnail the gallery with images will show..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: gallery thumbnails

Hi, Vit!

Thank you for posting your question!

Looks like you need the functionality of Albums feature provided by Photo Gallery plugin. Please follow the steps below to publish your galleries as you described.

1. After creating your galleries, please navigate to Photo Gallery > Albums page.
2. Click Add New, then provide a Title for your album.
3. Press Add Albums/Galleries button, select all your galleries, then click Add.

Make sure to save your album. Afterwards, you will be able to publish it on a page or post with a shortcode using Compact Album, Extended Album or Masonry Album views. Please check the screenshot below.

Cheers!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds