Is it possible to edit text type/color/size in Photo Gallery?

Øyvind Heen created the topic: Is it possible to edit text type/color/size in Photo Gallery?

I have just made a photo gallery and are using that as thumbnails with URL-redirects, see: www.fjords.com/stories/
I do not fancy the text type/colour etc, and wonder if it is possible to change the text characteristics for alt/title text in Photo Gallery.
Had a look in the menues, but could not find it. Sombody who knows how to? Thanks in advance :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Is it possible to edit text type/color/size in Photo Gallery?

Hello, Øyvind!

Thank you for posting your question!

There surely is a way to redesign the image titles on your galleries. Please go to Photo Gallery > Themes page and edit the theme you are using on your gallery. Find the following options on Thumbnails tab of the theme and set them to any styles you wish:

Title position
Title font size
Title font color
Title font family
Title font weight
Title box shadow
Title margin

I am also posting a screenshot below. Let me know in case you have questions.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds