Title alignment

Graham Rousell created the topic: Title alignment

Until recently using PhotoGallery the text for title and descriptions appeared on the RHS of the image in lightbox. Now, newly imported galleries have the alignment changed to full width across the top. I saw a similar topic on this, and tried the suggestions (setting pre-load and clearing cache) but it seems to make no difference. Please could you suggest how to change the images back to right alignment?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Alina Amanda replied the topic: Title alignment

Enable viewing nonprinting characters so Do My Paper For Me & you can see what is happening. Be sure there is a ¶ between different alignments. If that is not what you had in mind, use a <Tab> to position the second element.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Title alignment

Hello, Graham!

Thank you for posting about this problem!

Could you please post the links to your galleries, which do not work as expected, and also to the ones that do? We will have a look and suggest a solution as soon as possible.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Abdullah Ahmed replied the topic: Title alignment

Could you please post the Thumbnail to your galleries, which do not work as expected, and also to the ones that do? I am
working in plastic products manufacturers company please help me I order to complete my task.

Anoush replied the topic: Title alignment

Dear Abdullah,

Thanks for getting to us!

Do you mean the thumbnail view of Photo Gallery? If yes, here here it is.
We are kindly asking you to provide us the direct link to the published gallery for checking out the issue you have.

Thanks and have a good day!

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds