adding photos to changed galleries without duplicates reappearing

Kelli Jae Baeli created the topic: adding photos to changed galleries without duplicates reappearing

I figured that making subdirectories in the upload images interface, and creating galleries from that, but then moving those pictures to another subdirectory would make the photos disappear on the gallery page list (in edit gallery screen) but i noticed that when i re-ad those photos to the gallery, and add them to the list again, all the PREVIOUS photos show up again, and then i have to go through and delete all the doubles. Is there a way to replace the lost pictures without creating them in duplicate?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: adding photos to changed galleries without duplicates reappearing

Hello dear Kelli,

Thank you for posting your question!

Please note that Photo Gallery does not have this functionality, but I am gladly informing you that our development team can customize this feature for you free of charge.

So I am kindly asking you to send us the login information of your website privately using this form. . Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

Thanks and have a great day :)

Kelli Jae Baeli replied the topic: adding photos to changed galleries without duplicates reappearing

sent my info at the link you provided. Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds