Wordpress Gallery / media library

Bastienne created the topic: Wordpress Gallery / media library

Hi,

I made on my website some WP Galleries, but I cannot manage to make the clickable (to a new page).

WP Gallery and the plugin Gallery custom links are installed correct.

I tried to in the media library to link the images to the correct pages, but no effect.

What do I miss?

kind regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Wordpress Gallery / media library

Hey Bastienne!

Thank you for posting your inquiry!
If we understand it correctly, you'd like to add links to other pages in thumbnails instead of opening larger images in lightbox. Am I right?

If that's the case, please go to Photo Gallery Options > Shortcode Defaults > Thumbnail options and set Image click action option to Redirect to URL.

Afterwards open your gallery, where you want to add URLs and set the necessary links in Redirect to URL field, which will appear under Alt/Title input.

Lastly, when you insert your gallery into a page or post, make sure Image click action is set to Redirect to URL in shortcode toolbox as well.

In case this is not what you requested, please give us a few more details about the functionality you wish to get.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds