PHP 7.1 not supported

postpunk created the topic: PHP 7.1 not supported

Problem: Gallery WD does not support PHP Release 7.1.

Steps to reproduce:
- edit existing gallery with php version 7.0.18 - working
- update php to version 7.1.4 and try to edit a gallery - not working, just shows empty site
- downgrade to php version 7.0.18 - working again

Please update your documentation that php 7.1 is not supported yet and add support for 7.1 for further releases.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: PHP 7.1 not supported

Hey!

Thank you so much for reporting this problem!

I have notified our development team, they will check the PHP version conflict with Gallery WD. Meanwhile, do you mind keeping PHP 7.0.18 on your website, until this bug is fixed?

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: jan

Agapi G. replied the topic: PHP 7.1 not supported

Hey!

We checked this problem on our end, but could not replicate it. There might be a site configuration, that is also related to the problem. Could you please give us temporary Super User access to your website?

Please note, that any sensitive information you provide is secured by our strong Privacy Statement. Feel free to look at it, if you'd like: goo.gl/6QtQhh

You can send the login information using this form. Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

jan replied the topic: PHP 7.1 not supported

topic starter is right.....
i tested it on a number of sites....
Some local on xamp,,, others on a domain...

if you go to php 7.1 you can NOT create a new gallery.....
Has nothing to do with the sites.... The thing won't work with php 7.1!

Anoush replied the topic: PHP 7.1 not supported

Dear Jan,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue.

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please give us temporary WordPress admin access to your website? Our development team will take a look at the problem and figure out a solution as soon as possible. Please send the login details using the form on this this page.

Thanks and have a great day!

jan replied the topic: PHP 7.1 not supported

hello,

Access with a admin account? No way mate :)
I rather switch to a other player if i have to...what i don't because it works on php 7.0 and the reason that it does not work is that there is a conflict with the gallery with php 7.1!
As I told you I tested it on more site's all the same problems when working with php 7.1

Quit frankly i.m a bit amazed by the fact that ever answer to give, you want to have access with an administrator account...
I think that is the last thing you should ask for when you want to help, in my opinion.
Not that i don't trust you mate... but i think it's not the right way to help...
An administrator account is not something to give away to people that you don't know, even if they want to help.

I like the gallery so 7.0 is fine for me...

Best regards

jan

Anoush replied the topic: PHP 7.1 not supported

Dear Jan,

Thanks for getting to us!

We asked to share the login details for checking out what does not work exactly and what changes we need to do for the next update.

Anyway, I informed our developers about this and they will take a look the conflict with the php7.1 version for the next updates.

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds