Download button missing in photo gallery

Piter created the topic: Download button missing in photo gallery

I cant't see download option in photo gallery. Im looking it: Photo gallery > Options > Light-box > Press Yes for the option Enable download button (see attachment).
With your information this should be enabled in free version.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Download button missing in photo gallery

Hello Piter!

Thank you for posting your question!

Please note, that this setting is under Photo Gallery Options > Global Options > Lightbox tab. Look for Enable download button option. Let me know in case you have other questions.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Piter replied the topic: Download button missing in photo gallery

Still can't find it. Please look at attachment.

Attachments:

Also I have question about option named "Enable bulk download button" (marked out at attachment). I can't find in documentation how does it works? Do You have any demos, screenshots or description to see how does it works? Is there any posibility to download pack of pictures chosen by user, for example with some checkboxes?

Attachments:

Hello Piter!

Could you please make sure you have the very latest version of Photo Gallery plugin installed? It is currently 1.3.38 for free version. I just checked Enable download button option in this version and it appeared properly.

As for Enable Bulk Download, It adds a download button below the published galleries, which lets users download all images of a gallery at once.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Yes, I had latest version 1.3.38. To be sure i remove it from FTP and install new copy of plugin but still nothing change. I also checked same newest version of photo gallery on other website and it WORKS FINE!
In my opinion something went wrong with upgrade photo gallery to this version. Maybe databases block showing this options? I can't remove databases, so I don't know what to do...

Hi Piter!

In that case, please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website. You can send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our development team will make the changes as soon as possible.

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds