placing galleries in albums

Kelli Jae Baeli created the topic: placing galleries in albums

I can't seem to find the screen where I can drag various galleries into albums.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: placing galleries in albums

Hello Kelli!

Thanks for your question!

Please go to Photo Gallery > Albums page and add a new album. Afterwards click Add Albums/Galleries button and choose galleries and albums to add to your album. Then hit Add button. Galleries should be added to your album after saving its settings.

Thank you! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Kelli Jae Baeli replied the topic: placing galleries in albums

i found the part you mentioned, but it's not the screen i was trying to find. i was recalling adding galleries to albums by dragging galleries over to another column for ALBUMS. it was all on one screen. this is the one you sent me to, but it's not the interface i was trying to find.

Also, this is what appears on my album page...(2nd screenshot). Note that although i have added "colorado" gallery to the STATES album, it does not show here that there are any galleries in that album.

Attachments:

Agapi G. replied the topic: placing galleries in albums

Hey Kelli!

If we understood you properly, you need a feature to drag the galleries into albums, which are already added into an album. But unfortunately the plugin does not have this functionality yet.

In case this is not what you would like to have, please give us a few more details and we'll try to help you out.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds