ecommerce options not appearing

Kelli Jae Baeli replied the topic: ecommerce options not appearing

I'm trying out the Weaver Xtreme theme. When i customized to the advanced screen, i got this warning.

Warning! Your WP host server has only M of PHP Memory.

Depending on your WordPress configuration, this could cause settings made in the Customizer to NOT be saved and applied to your live site. Weaver Xtreme recommends at least 128M of PHP memory for the Customizer to work properly. Please verify that settings you make in the Customizer are being applied to your live site.

HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM

If your Customizer Settings do not save properly: Contact your site hosting company your hosting company to increase your PHP memory to 128M. This also may be an option on your hosting control panel. After you increase the PHP, please verify Customizer options are being saved.
You do not need to or want to increase PHP Memory: Install the Weaver Xtreme Theme Support Plugin and check either the Disable Weaver Xtreme Customizer Interface option or the Ignore Customizer PHP Minimum Memory on the Advanced Options : Admin Options tab.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

by the way, maybe i should be more clear. i am working with the Weaver xtreme theme, so maybe don't make any changes to my site while I'm doing this. i think i might be switching the theme, so the issues with the header area might be solved soon with the new theme. Thanks.

Agapi G. replied the topic: ecommerce options not appearing

Hey Kelli!

Please test this theme and let us know in case you will need assistance for Photo Gallery. We will take a look at the issue any time you need us to. Our developers also noticed, that everything is functioning correctly.

Thanks! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

thank you so much. i will keep you posted.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Agapi G.

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds