Support response ZERO

Kelli Jae Baeli created the topic: Support response ZERO

so far, i've had ZERO response to my support messages to you. I paid for the software, I had hoped to get support for it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Support response ZERO

Hello Kelli!

Thank you for posting your inquiry!

Seems like you aren't receiving our messages or they are being listed as spam. My colleague has emailed you three times, let me post the responses quoted below. Hoping to hear back from you soon!

Sona Nahapetyan Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:23
Dear Kelli Jae ,

Thanks for getting to us. Note that for this purpose we have the following package Photo Gallery + Ecommerce. If you need further clarification just let me know about it.

Sona Nahapetyan Mon, 10 Apr 2017 13:45
Dear Kelli Jae ,

Thanks for contacting us. Please note that we haven't received any further messages. In any case please note that you should add tags to images from the backend, selecting the gallery from Add Galleries and images submenu. Then here select the images and add the tags.

Sona Nahapetyan Wed, 12 Apr 2017 11:20
Dear Kelli Jae ,

To enable the prices/to modify the shortcode, you just need to remove the shortcode on already installed page and reinsert it, enabling corresponding options.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kelli Jae Baeli

Kelli Jae Baeli replied the topic: Support response ZERO

None of your messages were in my spam folder, however i have several new ones that just landed in my inbox today--are those the ones you're referring to? not sure why they suddenly appeared, unless the responses you speak of were just now being sent. i was referring to the time i waited BEFORE these messages actually were sent by you. Either way, hopefully, this will resolve itself.

Thank you for your response to the shortcode question. I might suggest you add that detail in the documentation/instructions. It would make it easier for your users. I have noticed there are quite a few instances in the documentation where a general instruction is given, but no detail on how to do it.
Again, thanks.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Support response ZERO

Hello Kelli!

Thank you so much for your suggestions. Please feel free to add them our our Submit Your Idea page, under Support category. We would be happy to improve the documentation of Photo Gallery and make these changes.

Cheers!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kelli Jae Baeli

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds