Sudden Single Column Display on Masonry Album Display, Photo Gallery - Wordpress

Curtis Bollington created the topic: Sudden Single Column Display on Masonry Album Display, Photo Gallery - Wordpress

For no apparent reason the Masonry Album Display on one of my sites has started displaying as a single column, with each Gallery title compressed into the same space on the first image. I've checked all the settings, and they're set for 3 columns. This has happened very recently and is not a user error as nobody has touched that page or the shortcode generator. How do I fix it? I've tried generating a new shortcode, and adding it to the page, but the same problem occurs.

The page is: johnpegg-paintings.co.uk/work/

Thanks,

Curtis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Sudden Single Column Display on Masonry Album Display, Photo Gallery - Wordpress

Hello Curtis!

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. May we check the problem from WordPress administrative dashboard of your website? Please send us the login access information privately through this form.

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message. Our development team will provide a solution to the problem ASAP.

P.S. We encourage you also to copy and post this issue to WordPress.org Support Forum and help other users to learn from your case. Be assured, we will service your ticket here and post solution to WordPress.org Support Forum as well.

Thanks so much for your contribution!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds