Photo Gallery Widget - My WP screen not the same as Web Dorado tutorial

Suzanne Daigle created the topic: Photo Gallery Widget - My WP screen not the same as Web Dorado tutorial

NEW to WD Gallery; I did Tutorial #1, added photos and now want to create a slide show as part of a Post Blog.

Tutorial #2 leads me to Photo Gallery Widget from Appearance area. When I click it asks me to click Secondary Widget Area. I DO NOT have that in my choices. What I get is Blog Sidebar, Second Blog Sidebar, Page Sidebar, Portfolio Details Sidebar.

I don't want something to publish on our non-profit company website as I play and learn this. Can you help me?

Also interested in purchasing 3 domain package pro as soon as I feel I'm learning enough to do this.

Thank you
Suzanne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Photo Gallery Widget - My WP screen not the same as Web Dorado tutorial

Hello Suzanne!

Thank you for posting about this problem!

Please note, that these are just the names of widget areas, which can differ depending on your website theme. You can use them to publish your gallery to sidebars or other widget areas on your site (e.g. footer).

We are happy to know that you are interested in purchasing Photo Gallery Business subscription plan! Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds