Slidehow not running in a popup window

Dubau created the topic: Slidehow not running in a popup window

Hello
I made a joomla article including the code for a slideshow; if I call it as another page of my site the slideshow runs well. I wanted to impose that article at the entrance ot the site in a popup JCE mediabox : and here it doesn't run.
You can see the two situations :

1. th last one by connecting on pep83.org ; the slide show shoul be after " présentation de l'après-midi, remerciements divers..."
  2. the first one : after closing the popup click on the yellow postit on the left on "Journée SAPAD"

Hope in your help
Regards
Noël

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Slidehow not running in a popup window

Hello Noël!

Thanks for posting about this!

We are not sure if the slideshow can execute properly in a modal, but we can check this for you. Could you please submit a support ticket by filling out this form ? Please send temporary access information for a Super User account.

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message. Our developers will take a look at the problem as soon as possible.

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds