Link to pdf files or html pages

Dubau created the topic: Link to pdf files or html pages

Hello,
I wanted yo have a slideshow presenting images of various documents's page 1 and know how to do with your component ; but would it be possible by a clic on each one to have the pdf file or an html link... Can you send me to a sample ?
Thanks
Noël

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Link to pdf files or html pages

Hey Noël! Thank you for posting your request!

Unfortunately the Slideshow view of Photo Gallery does not support links on images. However, you can do this with Thumbnail, Masonry, or Mosaic, for instance.

Make sure to set Thumbnails click action to Redirect to URL in Photo Gallery Options > Thumbnail Options. Then go to the backend of your gallery and provide links for URL options under titles.

Afterwards edit your gallery shortcode and set Thumbnail click action to Redirect to URL there as well.
Thank you! Happy Halloween!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dubau replied the topic: Link to pdf files or html pages

Thanks for that help and excuse me : I was sure to have answered in the good time :(
Noël

Agapi G. replied the topic: Link to pdf files or html pages

You are most welcome, Noël!

It's great to know the problem has been sorted out! Please don't hesitate to let our team know any time you have other questions or support requests.

We'll be happy to assist!

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds