Album won't work if I'm not logged in

sara created the topic: Album won't work if I'm not logged in

I have a page with an album containing two galleries, it all worked while the website was offline. When I removed the offline option from joomla, the album would still show the preview pictures but nothing happens when they are clicked. It works if I log in as user. I could find no errors in the console.

The same website has a normal gallery that works regardless of whether I'm logged in or not.

Is there a fix for this behavior?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Album won't work if I'm not logged in

Hello Sara! Thanks for keeping us posted about this issue!

The issue can be related to the template or Joomla configurations of your website. Could we please take a look at it from your Joomla admin? Please send the login information to [email protected].

Also make sure to mention the URL of this forum thread in your e-mail. Our development team will take a look at the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Thanks in advance! Have a great start of the week!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: Album won't work if I'm not logged in

Hello Sara!

I am happy to inform you, that the problem on your Gallery WD extension has been resolved! It turns out, that Joomla cache was conflicting with galleries, we have turned it off, hope you don't mind.

Kindly note, that default Joomla cache does not affect on site speed significantly. Furthermore, it conflicts with many extensions, so you can freely keep it disabled, you won't face any issues regarding the loading speed.

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds