I need a link to a particular gallery

Micah Mahjoubian created the topic: I need a link to a particular gallery

I have created a menu item which links to an album. Inside that album I add various galleries, so each gallery is displayed on a single page. However, I would like there to be link that I can use to promote the new gallery on social media as it is added to the site. There does not seem to be anyway to generate a url for a particular gallery. There must be some way to do this, correct?

Here is a link to my current gallery page:
www.epgn.com/community/community-close-up

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: I need a link to a particular gallery

Dear Micah,

Sadly separate links for album galleries are not included in Gallery WD album views. However, what you can do is share the link of image in lightbox, which users can open and cycle through the pictures.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

mo daschuetz replied the topic: I need a link to a particular gallery

dear mica,

did you already find a solution for this problem?
i want to build a menu, so maybe i should generate one page per gallery and put the shortcode to this gallery there to have something to link to?

regards from vienna, mo

Agapi G. replied the topic: I need a link to a particular gallery

Hello Mo! Thanks for posting your question!

Looks like your requirement is a bit different. Please note, that Gallery WD component allows you to create menu items for galleries. So in case you need to place the links on your site menu, please create a menu item, choose Gallery WD as the menu type and configure the settings.

Let me know if this works for your website.
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds