settings problems

Mauro Pancaldi created the topic: settings problems

HI,
I've installed WD Gallery (personal version) and after several tests on localhost the structure works well, but now I'm in a great trouble because almost all options don't work and I cannot change images view type for album, for galleries, for thumbnails, only very few options work.
I try to be more precise:
- in Global options:
Images directory + Right click protection > work
Show search box + Search box width > don't work (nothing changes with different values)
Preload images > it doesn't seem to work
- in Album options:
Number of album columns + Show title> work
all the other options > don't work (nothing changes with different values)
- in Thumbnail options:
Show image title + Thumb click action > work
Frontend thumbnail dimensions > works but it also changes Album thumbnail dimensions!
all the other options > don't work (nothing changes with different values)
- in Lightbox:
all options work well.
About Themes (options), they seem to work.
Another problem I noticed when I pass from an album to another album or gallery (I have a three-level structure: album > sub-album > galleries) the url remains the same so I can not go back (the previous page) with browser function, if I try I go to Home.
I attach the view album and gallery.
I hope I was clear.

Thanks

Mauro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: settings problems

Dear Mauro,

Thank you for reporting the problem and precisely describing it. Could you please temporarily publish your website to a free hosting and let us to take a look at the problem? Please contact us to [email protected] and give temporary admin access to the temporary website. We will provide a solution to the issue as soon as possible.

Also indicate the full link of your forum post in the subject of your e-mail.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds