Gallery Icons

Yves Luginbuehl created the topic: Gallery Icons

Hi
please have a look at
www.bierglaeser.ch/index.php/ct-menu-ite.../men-brauereien.html
( www.bierglaeser.ch --> Brauereien --> Alle)
The thumbs of my galleries are displaying wrong. It should show the "whole picture" and not just a part of it.
Well, I guess i changed the whole configuration I found in Gallery WD ;-)
Can anyone tell me, where I can change the configuration, so that my thumbs are showing the miniature view of the picture I choose in the gallery (and album, of course), and the size, if possible.

Greetings

Yves

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Gallery Icons

Dear Yves,

For viewing the full width of the images on thumbnails, please add the following code to your theme's style.css or a custom css file:

span.bwg_album_thumb_spun2_0 img {
    width: 100% !important;
}
As for the height, please edit the frontend thumbnail sizes to have a larger height. You can do that from Photo Gallery Options > Thumbnail Options and also in shortcode settings.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Yves Luginbuehl replied the topic: Gallery Icons

Hi
thank you for your help, but I do not understand, what I have to do. My goal is to present my glasses and not to fight with creation of thumbs. In my gallery I see the the preview image and I just want to present this preview image as a thumbnail in the menu (see attachment)

Please be more specific. My original pictures have the size 1200x1600.
The thumbs on this page: www.bierglaeser.ch/index.php/ct-menu-ite.../men-brauereien.html should have approximately the size shown on the page and show the whole picture.

at Options -> Thumbnail options, what are the correct dimensions.
at Options -> Frontend thumbnail dimensions, what are the correct dimensions.
at Gallery WD Parameters (in the menu), what are the correct parameters for "Album Thumbnail dimensions" and "Image thumbnail widht". I do appreciate, that there are so many possibilites to manage the views, but the thumbs should be initially just presented as a small picture from the original picture.

Yves

Attachments:

Dear Yves,

As your images are mostly vertical, please mention dimensions, where the height is greater than the width. For example, you can set 150x300 for the Frontend thumbnail dimentions or Album Thumbnail dimensions for album thumbnails, and 200x400 for Generated thumbnail dimensions. Generated thumbnails are for the image thumbnails and need to be larger than Frontend thumbnail dimentions for the best quality of the images.

In addition, please note, that the gallery also has a more modern view, Masonry, which is the best for vertical images. You can check it here: demo.web-dorado.com/masonry-view.html .

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Yves Luginbuehl replied the topic: Gallery Icons

I tried your settings, not working. I give up, make a deinstallation and search for another gallery.
Thread closed.

Dear Yves,

Please feel free to contact us in case you have other questions.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds