Probelm with random sort order in lightbox

Michael_I created the topic: Probelm with random sort order in lightbox

Dear Support!

I use a Thumbnail Gallery with a random sort order. That is working as designed and the Thumbnails are displayed randomly.

When I click then on one of the Thumbnails and move to the next or previous picture, the next or previous picture is not the same like in the Thumbnails view.

Please advise.

Thank You,
Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Michael_I replied the topic: Probelm with random sort order in lightbox

... When I wrote, that I click on the Thumbnail and move to the next picture, I mean that the Lightbox shows the picture I clicked on. When I move then to the next or previous picture in the Lightbox I don't see the same picture like in the random thumbnails view.

PS: I have bought a Personal license with 6 Months support.

Support replied the topic: Probelm with random sort order in lightbox

Dear Michael,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at the issue? Please mention the full link to your forum post and email address used to buy our product in your e-mail.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Thanks You.
I have sent you a mail with the access details and a desciption of my 5 problems I have with the WD Galelry module.

The mail subject is "[Forum – Web Dorado] Probelm with random sort order in lightbox (Image Gallery)"

Dear Support!

I don't want to be impatient but I am not sure if my email with the logon info and the problem descriptions arrived safely in your web-dorado inbox since I didn't hear from you so far. I just want to avoid that I am waiting for a response while you didn't get any further info from me.

Thank You,
Michael

Support replied the topic: Probelm with random sort order in lightbox

Dear Michael,

Our developers are working on your issue. We'll report you as soon as our team finish.

Thank you

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Dear Support!

You have fixed the 5 problems I have reported. Thanks!
I wrote you a mail repsonse and asked you for the bug fix details but you might have overlooked my mail.
Thats why I ask you via this forum reply to provide me with problem fix information so that I can apply the fix myself. Otherwise I purchased a joomla component where I depend on the support that the component is working properly.

Regards, Michael

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds