Pre-Purchase Question RE: Developer Option

[email protected] created the topic: Pre-Purchase Question RE: Developer Option

I manage several client's websites and I have a few questions before I purchase the Google Analytics WD:
1) If I purchased the Developer option, how do I go about installing this on each of their WordPress websites so they can view all the details?
2) Do I set up user accounts for each particular client & their website?
3) What if there is an admin for a particular client's website, but they also have a couple of users added as "editors" on their WordPress website, is there a way to just allow the admin to have access to the Google Analytics WD?
4) If you can setup access for certain users, is there a limited number of users you can setup?
5) What can I do if they choose to not host with me anymore and host their WordPress site somewhere else, can I discontinue their account access to the Google Analytics WD?
6) Any additional information you can tell me or direct me to for more details on how this works since I host and manage several websites for my clients.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Pre-Purchase Question RE: Developer Option

Greetings!

Thank you for posting your questions!

1. You will need to install Google Analytics WD on each of the websites you moderate. The process of installation is described here, please take a look and let me know if you have questions: goo.gl/oL3Zzl

2. Google Analytics WD takes statistics of websites from provided Google Analytics account. You might not want to show a client the reports of another customer's website. Therefore, yes, please create Google Analytics accounts for each client (or ask them to create), so you can provide the data for each website separately.

3. The plugin has advanced user access management settings, which lets you to enable or disable Reports page, Frontend Reports and Dashboard Overview. You can find out more about this within the following link: goo.gl/1XlTl4 (User Permissions).

4. There are no limitations on the number of users, which can have access to Google Analytics WD reports. When you select a user group, all users with those permissions will have access to the reports.

5. You can uninstall Google Analytics WD from a client's website any time, when it is necessary. Since the plugin is installed to each website separately, this will be enough for removing the data.

6. I can provide you the link, where you can download the free version of the product and give it a try:
goo.gl/xzR9VV

Also, you can slide through the user guide (the links are mentioned above), and let me know in case you have other questions.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds