Cannot Authenticate

Corey Simpson created the topic: Cannot Authenticate

Hello,

When I click on the Authenticate button, I get a Google popup showing "Error: invalid_request - Missing required parameter: client_id"

I've created an Analytics account and have a tracking ID. Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Cannot Authenticate

Hello Corey! Thanks for notifying us about this issue.

Could you please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website? Our development team will take a look at the error you are getting on Google Analytics WD plugin. They will figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Please send the login details using the contact form on this page . Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dear Corey,

Unfortunately this account does not give us access to Google Analytics WD files. Therefore our developers aren't able to implement a solution yet. Could you please enable editing permissions, so we can fix this problem for you?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hey Corey!

I am happy to inform you, that our development team has fixed the problem on your Google Analytics WD! There were some tables missing on MySQL database, which perhaps were not properly created upon installing the plugin. But it is functioning correctly now.

Could you please take a look, and let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with?
Thanks! Enjoy the weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds