Pre-Purchase Question

V2 created the topic: Pre-Purchase Question

Hello,

I went through the demo but I couldn't answer these questions on my own!

1. Can we rename the plugin from Google Analytics WD to Google Analytics. For client purposes.
2. How come you can not run compare reports? Month over month or Year over Year for a date range
3. Do we have to create our own dashboard in analytics or is this a 1 click install type of deal?

Please let me know, we are looking for unlimited domain support.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Pre-Purchase Question

Hello! Thank you for your questions!

Firstly please note, that you can change the display name of the plugin from /wd-google-analytics/google-analytics-wd.php file. There's the following comment at the very top of it:

/**
* Plugin Name: Google Analytics WD

You can replace Google Analytics WD with Google Analytics there.

Regarding the comparison of reports, the plugin does have this feature, you can not only compare months and years, but also custom ranges. If you have faced any issues, please let me know.

And lastly, you will need to have Google Analytics account. Also a web property is required, but Google Analytics WD plugin will guide you through the setup, which is just a few clicks.

Let me also give you the link to its user guide, all the features are described there:
web-dorado.com/wordpress-google-analytics/installation.html

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

V2 replied the topic: Pre-Purchase Question

Hey,

I know what you mean by changing name for full plugin. But what I meant was for the Menu on the left side instead of it called "Google Analytics WD" can I just make it "Google Analytics" also when you are in the plugin on top it always says Google Analytics WD, anyway to just make it Google Analytics?

Also, does this tool add the ability for a widget in the dashboard?

Agapi G. replied the topic: Pre-Purchase Question

Hello!

Unfortunately it won't be possible to completely change the name of the plugin. Only the display name will be changed with the way I described in my previous post.

As for your second question, yes, this is possible of course. Please go to Google Analytics WD > Settings > Advanced and enable Analytics on WordPress Dashboard option.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds