Is it possible to create a bundle ?

BRETON Nicolas created the topic: Is it possible to create a bundle ?

Good evening, I find this gallery e-commerce really almost perfect! I say "almost" because I would have liked that we could create bundles to be more attractive. For short it is possible to:
- add an option in the style settings: all 5 photos ordered, the sixth impression is free?
- or to make a reduction at the end of the order according to this one?

I'm sorry for my appalling English. I hope someone understands my request ...

Good night,

Message original - French version : Bonsoir, je trouve cette galerie e-commerce vraiment presque parfaite ! Je dis "presque" car j'aurai aimé qu'on puisse créer des bundles pour être plus attractifs. Pour faire court est-il possible de :
- rajouter une option dans les paramètres du style : toutes les 5 photographies commandées, la sixième impression est gratuite ?
- ou établir une réduction en fin de commande en fonction de celle-ci ?

Je suis désolé pour mon anglais épouvantable. J'espère que quelqu'un comprendra ma requête...

Bonne soirée,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Is it possible to create a bundle ?

Hello Nicolas!

Thank you for posting your question!
We are glad to know that you like the functionality of Gallery Ecommerce. And don't worry, your English is perfect.

Unfortunately the mentioned functionality with bundles is not available in the plugin. But it would be a great addition to Gallery Ecommerce. Therefore could you please add your suggestion to our Submit your idea page?

We'd love to develop this feature in further versions of the plugin.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

BRETON Nicolas replied the topic: Is it possible to create a bundle ?

Thanks for your reply ! I posted my idea, thanks for the link! Otherwise, I still post an image of my setting on your plugin because I managed to trick to still offer the bundles to customers.

The worry is that I think we can get lost. What do you think ? Do you have any advice to give me to improve this way of wanting to sell based on the current state of your plugin?

Thank you very much,

Nicolas

French version : J'ai posté mon idée, merci pour le lien ! Sinon, je vous poste quand même une image de mon réglage sur votre plugin car j'ai réussi à ruser pour quand même proposer les bundles aux clients.

Le soucis c'est que je trouve qu'on peux s'y perdre. Qu'en pensez-vous ? Avez-vous un conseil à me donner pour améliorer cette façon de vouloir vendre en fonction de l'état actuel de votre plugin ?

Merci beaucoup,

Agapi G. replied the topic: Is it possible to create a bundle ?

Hi Nicolas!

Perhaps you can try to achieve similar functionality using Parameters of Gallery Ecommerce. Since parameters can have prices, you can let users to choose an item for free, with another few paid items.

Hopefully this will be helpful for you.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds