Paypal checkout form problems

Curtis Bollington created the topic: Paypal checkout form problems

I'm trying to set up Photo Gallery Ecommerce payment options, testing with sandbox mode. When I click Paypal Express Checkout, I get a form that would make no sense to the customer. There seems to be the admin email address already in the email box, which can't be seen because it's in white text (highlighting it reveals it).
There are also two 'buttons' or 'boxes' under the first email box, with no labels and no apparent function? There are no clear instructions as to what the user has to do, such as 'enter your details below', and I can't see where this pop-up panel can be edited.
I need to change 'Zip code' to include 'Postcode'.
There's a blank box/button at the bottom, which I've worked out must be 'Submit' or 'Send', but it has no label in it.
When I click that button, I get an error:
'CANCEL
FAILURE
Security error: security header is not valid.

I've attached a grab of the Paypal Express Checkout screen.

For reference I have formatted Ecommerce options, including admin and user email forms, and PayPal API username, password and signature.

Any help appreciated.
Curtis

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Paypal checkout form problems

Hi Curtis,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Curtis, please update the product if the issue won't be solved, then please write us at [email protected] and provide full admin access to your website.

Please do mention this forum post URL in your email.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds