PayPal

Ayesha Schroeder created the topic: PayPal

Hello,

I paid for the Form Maker business and am trying to use the PayPal feature, but it isn't taking users to a payment page when I hit submit. Instead it submits the form, but users haven't actually paid for the products they select.

Help please!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: PayPal

Dear Ayesha,

The form gets submitted in any case. You can check out the payment from Submissions menu to check out whether the user has paid or not. If the payment is not yet done, the status will display to Pending. Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Kalina Elenkov replied the topic: PayPal

Hi,

I have the same problem
Ok, where form submission many is that option
Except the paypal e-mail did I need to insert Same in order to get payed?

Thank you

Dear Kalina,

Besides setting paypal email you need to have a field of type "paypal" on your form. Then in form options you need to set "Turn Paypal On" to on and "Checkout mode" to production.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Kalina Elenkov replied the topic: PayPal

Yes, I did all that Published yes, Turn Paypal- ON, Checkout mode to production and I inserted the paypal e-mail and still have the same problem

Dear Kalina,

Did you add a field of type "Paypal" to your form as shown in attached screenshot ?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
Attachments:

Shelley McAdams replied the topic: PayPal

My customers did fill out the forms and submit. They also did submit the PayPal but their fund had not automatically deducted at all. I was puzzled and researching what went wrong. The submission shows "in process" payments. Can you tell me how long will it take to process the payment?

Dear Shelly,

"In Progress" means that customer didn't completed Paypal transaction.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Shelley McAdams replied the topic: Instant Payment Notification IPN

I changed from "testamode" to "production"; customers' paypal payments finally went thru. The submissions' payment status still shows "in process" and payment information shows No Information yet. Our paypal did show the payments.

Now I received an email warning about Instant Payment Notification. IPNs sent to the URL(s) are failing. I called paypal today and they say it may be coming from your company and perhaps the API is outdated or your company needs paypal's certification. Do I need to add URL to my palpal setting?

I could not find a contact number to call the Web Dorado. What is the phone number?

Support replied the topic: Instant Payment Notification IPN

Dear Shelley,

We are sorry for late reply. Can you please give us a link to your form page ? But most probably your issue is connected with your hosting company. Your IP has been probably blocked by your hosting firewall or blacklisted. Please contact your hosting company.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds