Having an Issue with IE 8 and Field Lengths

TS Conard created the topic: Having an Issue with IE 8 and Field Lengths

Hello all,

I'm having abit of an issue with our Form Maker Pro plugin. It's a fantastic plugin, but a small issue has cropped up when attempting to force a Wordpress site to be viewed in a 1024 width resolution, specifically with IE8.

The issue crops up at: http://pinkfuzzybunny.com/test/request-quote/ . What occurs is that the name fields and other text fields in the present coverage category will become very small in width.

On every other browser, there isn't an issue. At every other resolution, there is not an issue. Simply IE8.We must have this site at a 1024 width in order to accommodate for those with antiquated hardware and browsers.

I was hoping someone could take a look and see if they can assist with resolving this issue. I can provide a temporary admin account at request.

Thank you for your time.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TS Conard replied the topic: Having an Issue with IE 8 and Field Lengths

Nevermind, resolved the issue by forcing IE8's compatibility view through a meta tag. Lined everything up nicely and fixed the field length issue aswell.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds