Calendar element - display issues on IE9

Erika Williams created the topic: Calendar element - display issues on IE9

Hi there!

I'm here again. I'm using the forms within an article, it works fine, except for the calendar on Internet Explorer 9. On Firefox, Safari and IE8 it works just fine, but on the IE9 :pinch: it displays the calendar before the article, right on the slider which is under the menu (top of the page).

I would really appreciate if you can help me with this issue, as well as the traslation issue I've posted yesterday.

Thank you so much!!

Erika

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Administrator replied the topic: Re: Calendar element - display issues on IE9

Dear Erika,

Please give us (to [email protected] ) a temporary admin user account to your site, and we will try to find out the problem of Joomla Form Maker as soon as possible.

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Erika Williams replied the topic: Re: Calendar element - display issues on IE9

Hi there!

I've been checking with the template people as you asked me. This is what they told me:

The extension you are referring to is not a free extension therefore I cannot download and test it with the template in question.

There is no other css included in the template specific to ie8 or ie9 therefore I cannot understand why the extension displays the way it does.

What you wrote me before redirecting me with the template people was

1. Datepicker is the standard for Joomla and there is a conflict with the installed template. Thus we can solve the problem only by having FTP access to the site.

Now, my question is can you help me to figure out how can I fix this?? Isn't this a component issue, maybe some coding??

If I'm going to tell the template people that it is their issue, not yours, I would like you to let me know exactly WHY is this a template issue and not a component.

Thank you very much!

Erika

Hello there!!

I just want to know if are you gonna keep ignoring my messages??

I sent you an email days ago and you have not replied it and my message here has no reply and it has been almost 24 hours...

I just want to know what kind of service am I dealing with.

I'll be waiting for your response within 2 hours.

Thank you very much!

Erika

Dear Erika
Sorry for late answer.
This moment we have 2 choices. we are shure that problem was connected with template

1. Right and long way, you give us ftp accesss to your site and we try to understand the problem and solve it within the day
2. Short and right way we refund money a the problem continues to be unsolved.

Hi there!

At this very moment my main interest is the problem to be solved, I'll send you the FTP access, I just want to know: How long will it take to be solved (approximately). I also would like you to let me know what was the problem and its solution, in order to solve it by myself if it happens to me again.

I appreciate your help.

I'll look forward for your response.

Erika

Dear Erika,
After getting the ftp access we will try to solve the problem within a day.

Best regards
Web-dorado team

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds