FM installed on website that moved hosting

Jacqueline Tetreault created the topic: FM installed on website that moved hosting

Hello,

I bought Form Maker multiple sites licence.
I installed it on a website I created for one of my clients. And of course, I gave the client a security backup of the site.
After a certain time, the client registered a new domain name and moved his website to another host, and of course kept Form Maker within his Joomla! site.

My question is : Could someone else than me is allowed to use the Form Maker licence I paid for?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Administrator replied the topic: Re: FM installed on website that moved hosting

Dear Jacqueline Tetreault,

You can use Joomla Form Maker on unlimited number of sites, but you can not transfer of right of usage to other person.

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Jacqueline Tetreault replied the topic: Re: FM installed on website that moved hosting

Dear Admin,

I install Form Maker on websites that I create, own the domain name and manage. As a good webmaster, I do backups of sites and for security reasons I give a CD copy of the site to the client.

But this client fooled me and registered a new domain name and took a new hosting contract with somebody else. And installed the website on that host server.

What can I do now?

edit: he also remove the mention "design by.."

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds