Drop down selections not coming through to email

Matthew Arndt created the topic: Drop down selections not coming through to email

Hello,

I purchased form maker today and created a form with about 8 text fields and two drop down menu selections. When the form is submitted and received via email the drop down selections do not come over, they are just blank. Also, when I made those drop down fields required, and tried submitting the form, it says that the required field was not filled in.

Any assistance would be great,

Matthew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Matthew Arndt replied the topic: Re: Drop down selections not coming through to email

Also, when I remove/add new fields and place them wherever they never show correctly on the form submitted to email and under submissions on the back-end fields that are deleted still show up....

Matthew Arndt replied the topic: Re: Drop down selections not coming through to email

I figured out it was the check boxes next to the option under Selection that was causing the issue. Thought those were for making it appear in the list but was not.

Administrator replied the topic: Re: Drop down selections not coming through to email

Dear arndtmatt,
The checked items are considered as empty values.

Please check the Joomla Form Maker guide web-dorado.com/form-maker-guide-3.html

Contact us again if you have any further problems.

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds