how to do a Action on a button

Bert van Bommel created the topic: how to do a Action on a button

In creating a form I want a choice between a registration of 1 or more people. It is a holiday registration form in which if you request a single room, you have to enter an entry for 1 person.
If you want a double room, information for 2 people must be displayed in the form.

so with 1 person registration data for 1 person: gender, first name, last name

With 2 persons registration details for 2 persons: 1st person, gender, first name, last name.
2nd person, gender, first name, last name.

how do I get this fixed?

Sincerely,
Bert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Alasdair Evans replied the topic: how to do a Action on a button

I would also like some information on how to accomplish this.

I am creating a charity website where members can pay a small annual fee to become a member as either a single individual or as a couple. I'd like it so members could click either a 'single' or 'joint' single choice button and fields for the second member would remain/be hidden depending on which option was selected.

Hoping to hear back from someone with more knowledge myself soon. Many thanks in advance for any help received as I'm a real beginner at all this!

All the best. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds