Submissions: Form Data Selection Missing

Guy Winters created the topic: Submissions: Form Data Selection Missing

Hello,
Wondering if anyone out there has experienced a similar problem and can provide a solution.

Went to EDIT a submission record (admin portal) but the selected data was missing. However, the form data appears in the CSV file and it appears on the SUBMISSIONS for the form. I verified same selection field(s) data were missing in other records that selected had selected the same field(s).

The form has five (5) selections to choose from and two (2) do not show selections in the EDIT record.

I have attached screen shots of the 1-EDIT, 2-SUBMISSIONS, 3-FORM. Other screen shots available if requested.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Submissions: Form Data Selection Missing

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Web-Dorado Customer Support! We appreciate your time sending us your inquiry.

Please note that you as an administrator can edit the submitted information by going to the Submissions section of Form Maker.

Please let me know in case you notice anything else that we can help you with. Thanks and have a good weekend :)

Guy Winters replied the topic: Submissions: Form Data Selection Missing

Thank you Anoush for your quick reply.

As you can see from the screenshots, they are from the administrator access. The data is still missing.

Using the example NOV 6 (yellow highlight)
- the data "SND" appears on the form Submission (Image 2 above)
- the data "SND" should be grayed out, like HOT or NONE on other days (Image 1 above)

Perhaps this will help understand the issue I am seeing.

Thanks!

Time to create page: 1.036 seconds