How to link 2 Form Maker Modules together w/ One Submit Button?

Eric Lavoie created the topic: How to link 2 Form Maker Modules together w/ One Submit Button?

I have the free version of Form Maker. I am using Joomla 3.7 w/ SP Page Builder. I have created a page and inserted two Form Maker modules
side by side but I want to be able to submit both forms by having the user click only one submit button.

Is there a way to do this? I know a little PHP and MySQL, so if I have to modify something, I should be able to do it.

Thank you!
Eric L.

[Screenshots attached below]

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: How to link 2 Form Maker Modules together w/ One Submit Button?

Dear Eric L,

Thanks for getting to us and using WebDorado products!

If you'd like to get this customization, please contact our team through this form and send us temporary WordPress admin access to your site.

Please mention the link to this forum thread in your message. Our development team will make the changes for you as soon as possible.
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds