Captcha not preventing unwanted submissions

Serena Rosevear created the topic: Captcha not preventing unwanted submissions

Hi,
I've tried adding the various Captchas to a form on my site but none of them have prevented spam submissions. How do I add a Captcha or other such devise to a Form Maker form keep these pesky people out?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Captcha not preventing unwanted submissions

Dear Serena,

Thanks for your inquiry :) We will be happy to help you out!

Have you tried to use recaptcha? Also, we suggest you block those IPs.

Please try them out and let me know about the results. Thanks and have a great day :)

Serena Rosevear replied the topic: Captcha not preventing unwanted submissions

Hi,
Yes, I've blocked the offending IPs now and that has stemmed the flow for now. I explored recaptcha but the instructions past the point of entering the keys got a bit beyond my capacity. Are you able to help me through the process?

Hello Serena,

Of course, we will be happy to help you to figure out the problem you have.

Firstly, you will need to create reCaptcha keys. To do so, please follow the link www.google.com/recaptcha/ . After getting the keys you need to fill them out in Form Maker > Global Options section. This way you will not have to type the keys for each form separately.

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend :)

Serena Rosevear replied the topic: Captcha not preventing unwanted submissions

Thank you Anoush,
I had been confused by the extra instructions on the google site and thought I needed to complete each step. But I have done just as you said and the recaptcha is appearing perfectly on my form. Thank you!

Hello Serena,

Great :)

You are most welcome! Please feel free to contact our team in case you will need further assistance. We are always happy to hear from our users.

We hope you can spread the word and tell your friends about Web-Dorado plugins and themes. If you have time, please share your thoughts about the product: here.

I would so much appreciate if you could send the link to your review, and kindly mention my name in your comment.
Thank you so much! Have a great day!

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds