Some forms not reaching email receipent

Anne created the topic: Some forms not reaching email receipent

Hello,
I have the following application form set up on a client website which seems to be working fine. However, we have had a couple of instances where the form has not reached the client in spite of the applicant seeing the confirmation page and getting their copy of the form via email. They have double checked their spam/junk folder. We are not saving to the database for data protection reasons.
www.chapeltownacademy.com/index.php/apply-now/application-form
Kind regards,
Anne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anne replied the topic: Some forms not reaching email receipent

Hi - I bought a 6 month license on 4th March 2017. Is it possible that this is the version that was effected?
Many thanks,
Anne

Anoush replied the topic: Some forms not reaching email receipent

Hello Anne,

Thanks for getting to us and using our products!

The issue is not related to the Form Maker version. I did test for the published form and the test message has been sent to my Gmail Inbox properly.

If the messages go to the Spam folder, then we are kindly asking you to change the email subject/body.

Thanks and have a good day!

Anne replied the topic: Some forms not reaching email receipent

Hi,
The issue is with occasional submissions of the form - not every form. Most have been coming through and as per my original support query, we have already checked and double checked spam/junk folders for the missing emails.
Please can you let me know which version of form maker was effected in the past?
This is the response that I had from Bailey Shaw:

Message Subject : Some forms not reaching email receipent
Category : Form Maker
Posted by : bailey shaw
URL : web-dorado.com/forum/form-maker/28629-so...receipent.html#92595
Yes it had been an issue in the past but it doesn’t happen anymore because the issue is solved and now it is working properly.

Dear Anne,

Please note that the issue is not related to the Form Maker version.

I will suggest you provide the temporary admin details of your website so that our development team can get to your problem ASAP.

Send the login details using this form. Also, make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

Dear Anne,

Please note that the issue is not related to the Form Maker version.

I will suggest you provide the temporary admin details of your website so that our development team can get to your problem ASAP.

Send the login details using this form.

Also, make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds