Mysql Select Field.....

Tye Gehring created the topic: Mysql Select Field.....

I am using a select (dropdown) field. I am using MySQL to grab the options. In the MySQL table, the column has multiple values that are the same.

When adding the MySQL query to the field... it does not give me the option to SELECT DISTINCT only SELECT. Therefore, it shows the same value multiple times in the drop-down. Is there a workaround for this?

Please help...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Mysql Select Field.....

Dear Tye,

Thanks for getting to us and using WebDorado products!

We are kindly asking you to share the published form link here for checking out how does the functionality work.

Thanks and have a great day!

Tye Gehring replied the topic: Mysql Select Field.....

The link is below. I want the Resort fields, Roomtype fields, and View to run off of each other.

Select Resort
site auto fills roomtype to that Resort
Select Roomtype
site auto fills View
Select View

I have different forms where clients will select these things and find it would be easier to update all the lists at once using a table from my database.

www.dvc-rental.com/dvc-rental/renters/reservation-request

Anoush replied the topic: Mysql Select Field.....

Dear Tye,

If so, please note, that unfortunately, the plugin does not have this feature. Hope the absence of this functionality is not a problem for you.

Thank you! Have a wonderful weekend!

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds