Upload Icon too small and no Rollover indication!!

John created the topic: Upload Icon too small and no Rollover indication!!

Hello,

I would like to change the file upload icon in a few ways... Listed below in order of importance.

1) How can I make the icon Bigger? I found out how to change the icon itself, but it seems to be limited to a 20x20 image.

2) On a computer, there is no rollover indicator, how do I enable the rollover indicator?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Upload Icon too small and no Rollover indication!!

Hi John,

Thanks for your post :)

1. Please check the attached file and let me know have you tried to change the image in this way?
2. This option is not available on Form Maker, and I am kindly asking you to add the suggestion here. We'll review this posts after a few more votes and add it to our development task list.

Thanks and have a great day!

Attachments:

John replied the topic: Upload Icon too small and no Rollover indication!!

Thank you Anoush,

This doesnt work because form maker is looking for a 20px by 20px image. I can change it just fine to any image I want.. AS LONG as its 20px by 20px.

This however is no good.. because I really dont like the default icon and want to use something larger.

Thank you!

Anoush wrote: Hi John,

Thanks for your post :)

1. Please check the attached file and let me know have you tried to change the image in this way?
2. This option is not available on Form Maker, and I am kindly asking you to add the suggestion here. We'll review this posts after a few more votes and add it to our development task list.

Anoush replied the topic: Upload Icon too small and no Rollover indication!!

Dear John,

However, we can provide you custom development with additional fee.
In case you are interested, please send us the image of the customization.

Please send us the login details and the FTP access using this form.

Also please mention the link to this forum thread in your message.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds