submitted message

SEBASTIEN CAILLER created the topic: submitted message

Hello,
When I send a message with my form, I want to put the submitted message in french but I can't find this message (that you can see in the screenshot).
How can I change it?

The website : www.mfr-aigrefeuille.com/demande-de-formations

Thanks.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: submitted message

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for your inquiry :)

Please translate the message into French.

Follow these steps to modify the translation files on your theme.

1. Download POEdit software and install it on your computer.

2. Download the theme folder to your computer using FTP connection. If you use CPanel, you need to create a .zip archive before downloading. Here is an animated screenshot for that.

3. Open /languages folder from the theme directory, find the translation file, which you need to edit, for example, Spanish (es_ES.po). Open it with POEdit and press Update button, as seen here.

4. Translate the necessary strings, then click Save button and close POEdit.

5. Open /languages folder of the theme directory, using FTP or CPanel, and find the files which you modified (e.g es_ES.po and es_ES.mo). Replace them with new files from the theme folder, which was downloaded to your computer.

That's it! The translation files will be live now. Let me know in case you have questions. Thanks! Have a great day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds